The 30-Days to Healthy Living Program is gearing up for it’s next round, and I’d love you to be part of this amazing, transformational journey.
Well, I’ve been interested in healthy eating and healthy living my whole life. I know how good it feels to swap the coffee for a green tea, and the cake for a bliss ball – not always an easy choice 🙂 It’s so simple to say ‘I’ll start my health kick tomorrow’, or ‘I’ll just have 1 more biscuit’. This is where Arbonne’s 30-Days to Healthy Living Program comes in. This exciting program gives you clear guidelines and provides the support you need to incorporate these changes into your life. If your goal is to gain more energy, clear fog from your brain, improve your skin, kickstart weight loss or cleanse toxins from your body, then this program is for You.
My friend, Misti, recently embraced this challenge. Here’s what she had to say about it.
“I can’t believe it’s already the middle of August. I was just looking back at the month of June and thinking about my experience with the Arbonne 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge. I committed to 30 days without alcohol, coffee, sugar, wheat, dairy and certain fruits. It was such a unique and great experience that left me feeling so awesome that I’m thinking about doing it again in September (AFTER I spend 10 days in Germany enjoying German beer and schnitzel.)
Looking back, here’s what I got from the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge.
1. Detox. The body really does purge toxins in the most unique and smelly ways.
2. I didn’t have the cravings or withdrawal symptoms that I thought I might. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be to stop cold turkey.
3. I started cooking, like really cooking and enjoying it.
4. I began planning meals and doing meal prep, which I really enjoyed because it helped make my busy life easier.
5. I lost about 2 kg (4 lbs), gained muscle mass, lost body fat and felt WAY more energetic. Exercise became easier for me and I was much more motivated.
6. My heart rate went down.
7. The fog in my brain disappeared and I was able to focus a lot easier.
8. I loved using the Arbonne products and was stoked to find out they also make natural skincare and cosmetics. Yes, I’ve bought a ton of products online.
Overall, the experience was pretty cool and, while it’s not sustainable to live like that all the time, it really is possible to add clean and healthy eating into your daily life. It really does make you feel much better.
I know this because after the 30 days was over I continued following the program for another week, before I started adding things back in. First to come back was coffee, though this time without sugar. Interestingly, I got the shakes so bad that I could barely finish my first cup. I now drink 1 cup (instead of 2 or 3) and always without sugar.
Alcohol was next. Now, be careful with this one. I started with 2 beers while coaching in the USA and damn, first I got totally drunk off only 2 beers and then my body completely rejected it the following morning in the most violent and gross way. I still don’t have the tolerance I once had, nor the desire to drink as much…though summer time with kids is a good excuse to break out the Gin & Tonic at 3:30pm.
Everything else was added back in moderation; but, I’ve gone back to feeling a bit fuzzy and more tired than I did when on the cleanse. I really do wish to get back that awesomely energetic feeling of running on clean, mean energy. I’ll be back at it in September and that should help me remember to not eat my kid’s half licked cupcake or their soggy Lucky Charms.
Stay healthy and fit. 🙂 “
Ready to join the next Arbonne 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge? Feel free to Contact Me today with any questions. I’d love to hear from you.